How do nominations work?
Nominations are simple and go something like this:
- Sign up for an account.
- Read the nomination requirements to gather the required information.
- Fill out and complete the Create Nominee form for each site.
- If you need to, save it and finish later. It's a great idea to bookmark it so you can find it easily.
- Pay the $10 submission fee via PayPal.
- Important: When you have completely filled out the online nomination form, make sure that the Finished drop-down field is set to
Nomination is completeand click the Save button.
Unless notified otherwise, you are finished nominating. You can nominate another website now! Here's what happens next:
- Within 2-3 business days, the Nomination Committee will review your nomination.
- If it approved, you will receive an email and your nomination will go live on the website.
- If it is not approved, you will receive an email explaining why and what you need to do.
What to do if there are any hiccups? Contact us using the Feedback form. We're pretty good about responding quickly.